We have Digital DSE 7320 & DSE 7420 also manual control panels for different types of diesel generators. The DSE702 is a Manual/Auto Start Generator Controller that offers an excellent range of engine monitoring and protection features.
The Generator Control module has been designed to monitor
• Low oil pressure of the genset,
• High generator engine temperature,
• Over speed and a user defined auxiliary input.
• It also has the capability to monitor battery charging by utilising the WL terminal on the charge alternator.
When the Generator Control detects a fault condition it automatically shuts down the generator engine. The module also includes a remote start signal input. The input allows the module to be started from a pre-defined remote location.
• Manual start
• Engine pre-heat
• Engine monitoring and protection features
• Protected solid state (PSS) outputs
• Front panel mounting
• Remote start
• LED indicators
Multiple generator engine parameters are monitored simultaneously
• The module is started using the on-board key/buttons
• The user turns the key to the hand position
• The generator engine pre-heat button is then pressed for the required time
• The start button is then pressed to start the diesel engine
• To stop the generator engine the key needs to be turned to the off position
• The key needs to be permanently left in the hand position
• The module is powered up by the remote start signal
• The pre-heat function is automatically carried out and then the generator engine is started
• To stop the generator engine the remote switch is turned to the ‘off’ position